Reid-IT Limited provides IT services in the East Midlands based on the skills and experience of Dr Peter Reid and Dr Helen Reid.
Peter and Helen
Peter has been in the IT business for over 40 years, having a first degree in Maths and Computer Science and a PhD in Computer Science. During this time Peter has been:
- an independent IT consultant, providing wide ranging consultancy for both small organisations and three major UK government departments
- the general manager of a university information services company
- a Computer Science Lecturer at both English and Scottish Universities
- a senior consultant for a major UK IT consultancy company
- a research engineer working on the early developments of CT scanners
- a programmer for a large German computer manufacturer
Peter is a Chartered Engineer, a Chartered IT Professional and a Chartered Mathematician, being a Member of the BCS and the IMA. He is also a Member of the IET, a Member of the ACM (USA) and of the IEEE Computer Society (USA).
Helen has been involved in Chemistry for over 40 years, having a first degree in Chemistry, a Masters and a PhD in Analytical Chemistry. During this time Helen:
- supports the financial and administrative aspects of Reid-IT Limited
- provides educational and scientific input to the development of training and educational material
- recently retired as a Senior Lecturer in Analytical Chemistry at a UK University
- was a UK government Forensic Scientist
Helen is a Chartered Chemist, being a Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and an Affiliate Member of the Forensic Science Society (UK).
Established in the Midlands of the UK in late 1992, Reid-IT Limited has provided a number of services to a range of organisations:
- national policy-influencing consultancy to the UK National Health Service
- specialised IT training development and delivery to a major UK government ministry
- IT systems usability consultancy to a major UK government ministry
- design and development of training products for a small UK Health & Safety consultancy company
- systems support facilities for small companies in the UK Midlands
- design and development of a demonstrator that helped a UK dot.com company secure start-up funding
- design and development of CD-ROM based products for small UK organisations
Director: Peter Reid BSc DPhil CEng MBCS CITP CMath MIMA
Trading Office: 71 Leconfield Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3SP, UK
Registered Office: 1 Princes Court, Royal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5XR, UK
Registered in England & Wales No. 02745471. VAT Registration No. GB 616 5660 36
D&B D-U-N-S Number: 346040173
We do not collect any identifiable user or visitor information from our web site. The only information we gather is general anonymous visitor statistics.
Last updated 19 Feb 2017